LAST UPDATED: APRIL 30TH APRIL 2016
• We use the information we collect to provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features, and to provide you with customer support. We do not share your information with advertisers.
• We may use your brand name and logo to state that you use Thrively.
• We may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time.
• For the continued use of Thrively, you have to verify the authenticity of your online registration through the email account you have signed up with. Calcey will revoke your registration if this verification has not happened within two calendar days of signing up.
• Thrively services are built on a secure platform, where we have taken strong measures to ensure that your project data is secure and private to you and your organization’s authorized users, governed by the system’s access control. However, Calcey takes no responsibility for any breach of security and subsequent breach of data privacy, due to unforeseen system flaws, breakdowns or malicious hacking.
For questions about these or any Thrively terms or policies, email us at email@example.com